Jorewood Natural Coral Driftwood Driftwood for Aquarium Decor Rptile Fish Tank Decoration Assort Branch Driftwood 6-10″ 3 Pcs
|12″D x 10″W x 9″H
|Recommended Uses For Product
- NATURAL DRIFTWOOD – Each piece of driftwood has a distinctive shape and looks different from various angles. Each piecec is unique.the pictures shown are only some of the driftwoods, what you get may be different from pictures show.
- SUITABLE FOR TANKS ABOVE 20 GALLONS – With a size of 6 inch-10 inch long or even larger, are carefully selected manually and suitable for tanks above 20 gallons. They can instantly adds natural beauty to your aquarium.
- GREAT FOR AQUARIUMS ASND REPTILE TANK – It is suitable for aquariums decorated in simple styles. You can also use it to create moss trees in a fish tank. It can be used not only as aquarium decorations, but also as reptile decor.
- STURDY AND DURABLE – High-quality drift wood, sturdy and durable, can be used for a long time under water or in drought environment. It is perfect decoration as well as an ideal choice for reptile to climb on, adding natural beauty to your aquariums or terrariums.
- PRETREAT BEFORE USE – Natural driftwood contains tannins, which you must boil and soak for one or two week. Until the tannin is completely released, you can put it in the fish tank with complete confidence. Don’t worry about harming the fish.It can be used directly in reptile tanks.
Coral driftwood is a plant. Located at an altitude of 800-1500 meters. Produced in northern Myanmar, Vietnam. Widely used in the field of aquarium landscaping.
In terms of fish tank landscaping, the diverse postures of coral driftwood, branches, arches, patterns, hollows, and other characteristics required for landscaping can be found in it.
Natural driftwood adds natural beauty to aquariums.
Each piece of driftwood has a distinctive shape and looks different from various angles. Each piecec is unique.
Nocturnal fish,ghost shrimp and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding.
Pre processing is required before use
Yellow water phenomenon may occur, requiring boiling and soaking
In order to ensure better sinking effects of the driftwood, the driftwood had better be pretreated before being put into water.
- 1: It is recommended to boil it for a long time.Boil or soak it for 3-4 hours. It is recommended to add soda you must boil it for at least 1 h. The color will get darkened as it will release tannins.
- 2: Change the water and boil again (recommended 3 times, 1 hour each time) until the tannins get completely released
- 3:Finally, soak in clean water for a week and change the water at least once a day. Once the driftwood is placed in the water and no longer turns yellow, it can be placed in fish tank for landscaping
Betta fish decoration driftwoodNatural coral trees have different shapes. The holes formed by the combination of various branches make perfect places for fish to play.
Shrimp habitatEach piece of wood has holes of different sizes, making it convenient for shrimp to play. At the same time, this natural place is also a benefit for their reproduction.
Turtle back drying platformWood has a unique natural shape and can be placed arbitrarily. The high and protruding area can serve as a turtle’s back drying platform, and the wood that goes deep into the water can purify the water quality.
Snake climbIf you are looking for a suitable habitat for your little snake, put this piece of wood inside and your little snake will be wrapped in an exceptionally beautiful way.
Beared dragon decorationExquisite polished coral wood, with a deep red color, can serve as a small bed for lizards, and its smooth texture will never harm your little pet.
Spider habitatThis wood has a unique shape and is placed in your little spider box. Not only do your little animals like to crawl around, but you will also watch them climb on top!
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $100 (merchandise subtotal excludes store pick up items; merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax, before gift wrap charges, and after any discounts or coupons). Truck delivery and shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 3-6 business days. Items shipped directly from the vendor or to Alaska and Hawaii have longer delivery lead times. This offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Business Direct orders.